Hi! My name is Penelope. My friends call me “Pete.” Nice to meet you!
I am about two years old and all floof (if you can’t tell)! I wanted to tell you a little bit about myself so we can start to get to know each other better!
Things that I LOVE:
◦ BirdTV on YouTube!
◦ Chasing treats that you throw for me!
◦ Watching the goings-on of people passing on the street
◦ Playing “what’s under the door crack?”
◦ Kitty pâté warmed up just a bit
◦ Wiggly scratching fingers! They feel so good on my back, chin, and head.
◦ Catnip everything!
◦ Finding secret hiding places! They make for great napping spots.
◦ My foster brother! I will want to be in a home with another cat sibling who can become my playmate and confidant. I’m used to living with cats and it makes me happy to have someone to chase and play with.
My ideal home is a quiet one with a family who will encourage me as I learn and experience new things. I am also a bit shy so it will take time to get to know me but I promise when you do, I will love you, kiss your face, and want to share space with you. I am quiet and gentle and when I’m feeling comfortable, you may hear little trills from me as we play together. I have the teeniest of “meep” meows which I use to say hi and thank you for my meals.
I am curious, playful, engaged, and loving, and am so excited to grow and bond with my future forever family. Could that be you?
If you are interested in finding out more about Penelope, please contact us or click on the button below to fill out an application form.